RFID Solutions provide real-time, dynamic and accurate means to detect, track, control and monitor a variety of items. This technology is applied to operations and processes in all types of industries. The solutions that combine RFID with enterprise applications deliver the following:
- Tote/Pallet/Carrier ID of Widgets through Manufacturing Processes
- Wafer Identification through Manufacturing
- Mold/Tool Identification
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Appliance Shells/Vehicle Body Parts through Bake Ovens
- Gas Cylinder Identification
- Laundry Identification
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Products or Pallets in ASRS Systems
- Employee ID, Access Control
- ID Prescriptions in Automated Pharmaceutical Systems
- Mining Conveyor Belt Identification
- Automated Airline Baggage Systems
- Stacker/Reclaimer Systems in Mining
- Identify/Track Rental Items
1. The tag is activated when it passes through a radio frequency field, which has
been generated by an antenna ttached to a reader.
2. The tag sends out a programmed response.
3. The antenna that generated the field originally and is attached to the reader
detects that response.
4. The transceiver (or reader) sends the data to the middleware.
5. The middleware sends the information contained in the tags to whatever
systems need that information.