SAP Remote Support and Maintenance
Codea is in the business of providing offsite based development and support for over a decade. We have a mature and proven support process towards managing your SAP infrastructure.
Our focus is midtier organizations who have similar SAP requirements as the Fortune 2000 companies, and expect their SAP deployment to keep pace with their business strategy.
Value proposition of Partnering for SAP Support
- Streamlined and measurable Support Process
- Establish processes towards support and incidence management
- Allow focus on core initiatives by outsourcing routine support
- Access to a wide pool of SAP talent and resources
- Access to SAP Functional, Technical, NetWeaver, BASIS resources
- Flexible rampup with access to Fractional resources
- Cost effective
- Leverage cost effectiveness of offsite development and support
- Allow Billing of fractional resource for areas that have infrequent support requests
At Codea, we have an offshore 60,000 sq ft facility, secure environment (physical, network) and 24x7 operational capability.
- SAP Remote Helpdesk and Ticket support
- Provide a formal process for managing SLA driven SAP support
- Manage Helpdesk to accept support tickets from the business
- Allocate appropriate Functional / Technical resource for ticket resolution
- Rollout training to end users for areas having high support tickets
- Remote ABAP enhancements and RICEF development.
- ABAP development for ticket resolution
- Project based development for enhancements and requirements given by the business.
- SAP Functional support across core ERP modules
- Functional support in core modules: FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PS, PM, QM
- Fractional billing for lesser used functional areas
- Remote Netweaver development
- Portal, WebDynpro, BW, XI development from offsite
- Onsite visit for initial requirements gathering. Follow on development from offsite.
- Leverage cost effectiveness of offshore located Netweaver development.
- Daily BASIS maintenance activities
- Transport management.
- Maintenance through Support package, Notes, Kernel upgrades.
- CCMS monitoring, dump analysis, system logs.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Security and authorization.
- Batch job management.
- Archiving strategy and backups.
- Remote Installation, configuration and maintenance
- Solution Manager based landscape optimization.
SAP Business One services
Intense competition and changing customer demands are making it increasingly hard to keep pace, let alone thrive in today’s market place. Traditional business automation and legacy systems can’t access the right information or adapt to change. In fact, many depend on costly, error-prone workarounds across multiple systems just to keep functioning. That is why so many industry leaders are moving up to new levels of information and operational control by implementing SAP Business One.
Codea provides the following SAP Business One services:
- Data Migration
- Maintenance & Support
- Professional Services
SAP Business One is an integrated, affordable business management solution designed specifically for small and midsize businesses. SAP Business One is affordable, so you can achieve a rapid return on your investment. It's also simple to use, giving all of your users a consistent, intuitive environment that they can learn quickly and use effectively. And it's powerful, enabling you to manage your business today and grow to new levels of success.
The solution offers functionality to optimize every aspect of your business, from financial accounting to manufacturing to sales and service. It also delivers truly innovative features, including a five-step MRP Wizard that automates material requirements planning, and a Drag & Relate tool that lets users link different pieces of information with a single mouse click. With SAP Business One, customers can achieve a new level of control and increase the profitability of the business. Your employees get the information they need, when and how they need it. SAP Business One provides all the tools needed to run a thriving business, including the following:
Comprehensive Financial Expertise: The solution delivers a full financial management system that builds efficiency and productivity through such features as support for multiple currencies, budgeting, and bank reconciliation.
Support for growth: Provides a customer relationship management system that includes pipeline tracking, opportunity management, support knowledge base, strategic selling, and contact and contract management. An integrated approach provides a 360 degree view of each customer, which enhances critical customer satisfaction levels and finds new sales opportunities. With companywide visibility into the sales process, businesses have a more accurate understanding of their customers, which leads to improved customer relationships. This visibility and understanding also allows companies to more effectively control and influence the sales process, capturing greater market share in the process.
Operation Support: A complete inventory management system – including kitting, warehouse management, and multilevel price lists – supports new workflow efficiencies throughout an organization.
Management Controls: The solution provides the tools companies need to streamline operational and managerial processes, including online alerts, sales discount management, exception management, and workflow approvals.
Intuitive user interface: Designed for even non-technical executives, the solution provides every user with the tools needed to access information at both the big picture and detailed levels.
Scalability for dynamic business: SAP Business One can be integrated with all the solutions of mySAP Business Suite, allowing companies to extend the system as their organization changes and grows.
In addition to the basic solution, SAP offers a variety of optional functional extensions to SAP Business One. Some of these are:
Outlook Integration: SAP Business One is integrated with Microsoft Outlook, enabling seamless communication that can span the organization and business functions. Users can share contacts, appointments, and tasks between SAP Business One and Outlook.
Defining Reports: Users can easily create reports using point and- click and drag-and-drop features. Users needing advanced functionality and extended calculations or graphs have the analysis capability of Microsoft Excel combined with the integrated business information in SAP Business One.
Business Configuration Sets (BC Sets): The BC set is an implementation toolset that is typically used to simplify the customization process. This feature makes partner solution packages easier to create and maintain.
Payment Engine: The payment engine creates the file formats for electronic payments. Users can access predefined file formats for bank transfer, direct debit etc. The integrated cash & bank functionality permits companies to process and reconcile several bank statement transactions in one step.
Advanced Layout Designer: The Advanced Layout Designer is a modular development tool that is integrated with SAP Business One to enhance functionality in the areas of print form and layout design, providing more control over the design and appearance of labels.
SAP Business One Architecture The SAP Business One application resides on a single server that integrates seamlessly with the Windows network. Using a Win 32-based, two-tier client-server architecture, SAP Business One secures peak performance and leverages the existing network for maximum efficiency. It includes security, backup, and network access protocols. Access is granted via wide area network (WAN) terminal services or dial-up network connectivity. The streamlined SAP Business One architecture supports the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise – Small Business Edition
- IBM Universal Database Express Edition